At Northern Arizona University, research is open to every undergraduate in every discipline. At the virtual Undergraduate Expo, which runs from April 12-16, the NAU and Flagstaff communities are invited to participate in the annual weeklong event showcasing undergraduate research in the arts, business, education, engineering and the humanities.
The flagship event of the expo is the Virtual Undergraduate Symposium, which also runs throughout the week. More than 700 students will come together to share their creative discoveries and present in-depth research and scholarly work. Symposium activities include poster presentations, exhibits, performances and demonstrations. See the symposium schedule for additional details.
Visit these virtual events to meet students who are changing the world, one discovery at a time. All events are free and open to the public:
- April 12-16: Virtual Undergraduate Research Symposium
- April 12-16: Daily performances from students in the School of Music
- April 14: NAU Giving Day
- April 15-16: Student Water Symposium
- April 16: Theatre Design Show
- April 16:Presentation—Personal Finance: Managing Credit and Debt
- April 16: Presentation—Think Like an Innovator: 5 Simple Strategies for Boosting Creativity and Problem Solving