The Arizona Board of Regents will meet at the High Country Conference Center on campus Thursday and Friday to consider a variety of matters, including setting maximum parameters for 2009-10 tuition and fees.
Also on the two-day agenda are consideration of:
- the universities’ state operating budget requests for fiscal year 2010
- the universities’ fiscal year 2008 student financial aid reports and
financial aid plans for fiscal years 2009 and 2010
- the universities’ capital improvement plans for fiscal years 2010-12
- project approval for NAU’s deferred maintenance and building renewal projects
that are part of the Stimulus Plan for Economic and Educational Development
- the 2008 annual Personnel Report
The regents are scheduled to meet from 9:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on Thursday and from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Friday.