April 1, 2018
Northern Arizona University’s Passport Day is just in time for a summer vacation abroad. Passport Day will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 11 in the Blome building.
The $35 processing fee is waived for current NAU students, faculty and staff. This does not apply to family members or the general public.
What to bring?
- A completed application filled out online—paper applications will be available on-site day of
- Your NAU ID
- Original birth certificate or previous passport if applying for a renewal
- A check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State. $110 for regular six-week service or $186.48 for two- to three-week servicing
- Driver’s license or state ID with an additional photo ID
- Legal documents of any name changes
Passport photos can be taken on-site for $10. This can be charged to your LOUIE account or paid by check, credit card or exact cash.
For more information call the Center of International Education at (928) 523-2409 or email them at email@example.com.