Aug. 28, 2019
NAU’s Center for International Education will be holding its annual Passport Day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 6 in the Blome Building.
The $35 processing fee will be waived for current NAU students, faculty and staff who have their Jacks Card. This does not apply to family members or the general public.
What to bring:
- A completed application–available both online and on-site
- Your NAU ID
- A check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State–$110 for regular six-week service or $186.48 for two-to three-week service
- Original birth certificate or previous passport if applying for renewal
- Driver’s license or a state-issued ID with an additional photo ID
- Legal documentation of any name change
Passports photos can be taken on-site for $10. This can be paid in exact cash, credit card, check or deferred to your LOUIE account.
For more information, contact the Center for International Education at (928) 523-2409.