University Transit Services (UTS) has updates to current parking regulations regarding the COVID-19 vaccination site and summer months.
Currently, individuals receiving the COVID-19 vaccine may park in lot P16, immediately west of the Fieldhouse, for free during the time of their appointment from Wednesday through Saturday. Parking in that lot will resume regular enforcement every Monday and Tuesday. Updates to the vaccine site schedule that may affect parking can be found on the NAU state vaccination website.
Additionally, UTS has moved to “relaxed zones” for its parking regulations for permit holders, effective immediately through Aug. 20. NAU permit holders should follow the UTS’s policies for summer, spring and winter break, which allow the following parking areas for each permit:
- Commuter permits may park in any commuter lot, north or south.
- Resident permits may park in any resident or commuter lots.
- Employee permits may park in any employee, resident or commuter lots.
- Parking garage permits may park in any employee, resident or commuter lot, except SkyView residents.
- SkyView permits may only park in the SkyView Garage.