The NAU Theatre season kicks off this weekend with a performance of Lucas Hnath’s The Christians.
The 2016-17 season schedule has been released, featuring five shows throughout the academic year to be hosted by the NAU Department of Theatre. The shows are scheduled as follows:
- Lucas Hnath’s The Christians (Oct. 14-23)
- Tennessee Williams’ Summer and Smoke (Nov. 18-Dec. 4)
- A two-play performance presented by The Acting Company in New York City: Shakespeare’s Caesar and the new play X by Marcus Gardley (Feb. 10 and 11)
- Lauren Gunderson’s Silent Sky (Feb. 24-March 5)
- Rick Elice’s Peter and The Star Catcher, based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson (April 21-30)
Show performances will take place in the Clifford E. White Theater and the Studio Theater on the NAU campus in Flagstaff. Evening shows begin at 7:30 p.m. and matinees begin at 2 p.m. View details and the full schedule online.
Tickets and season ticket packages can be purchased at the NAU Central Ticket Office or call 928.523.5661.