April 3, 2019
The Center for International Education at Northern Arizona University invites the NAU community to join in on the music, food and fun that International Week 2019 is sure to bring.
From April 2-12, CIE will be hosting the annual event in celebration of the range of cultures found across the globe and at NAU. Flavors from around the world will be featured in the Union and DuBois Center all week long, while each day welcomes new festivities, such as the Parade of Nations and Passport Day.
A schedule for the week’s happenings can be seen below. A complete list and more information can be found online at nau.edu/cie.
- International Food, The Union and DuBois Center
- International Art Exhibit, International Pavilion
Saturday, April 6
- International Food Festival, 6:30-8 p.m., DuBois Ballroom
Monday, April 8
- Parade of Nations, 12:30 p.m., Blome Hall
- Worldbeats, 7:15 p.m., International Pavilion
Tuesday, April 9
- A Global Climate in Crisis Guest Speaker: Phil Radford, 5 p.m., International Pavilion
Thursday, April 11
- Passport Day, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Blome Hall
Friday, April 12
- International Festival, 2:30-5 p.m., International Pavilion
- International Prom, 8-11 p.m., International Pavilion