NAU Campus Recreation is celebrating the annual National Intramural-Recreation Sports Association Sports and Fitness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 22.
The all-day event takes place at the NAU Fieldhouse at the University Union. No membership is needed to participate.
- Launch of the Champion Fitness Marathon. Register 6-8:30 p.m.
- Free fitness assessments, 7-8 p.m.
- Group exercise classes, all day. See the schedule online.
- Climbing wall, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6-10 p.m.
- Free dodgeball tournament. Entry forms are due by Feb. 21.
For information, e-mail Joe Stell or call (928) 523-1733.