Several events have been planned as part of Northern Arizona University’s Welcome Weekend, Jan. 13-15, to help new and returning students get their semester started off right.
Saturday, Jan. 13
- Noon: Residence halls open
- 2 p.m.-midnight: Game room open at Cue Thirty, University Union
- 6:35 p.m.: Women’s basketball vs. Sacramento State, Walkup Skydome
Sunday, Jan. 14
- 2 p.m.-midnight: Free billiards at Cue Thirty, University Union
- 8- 10 p.m.: Free climbing at Vertical Relief, 205 S. San Francisco Street
Monday, Jan. 15
- 3-4:30 p.m.: Wacky Olympics, Recreation Center
- 4:30 p.m.: Martin Luther King, Jr. celebratory march, University Union
- 5 p.m.: Martin Luther King, Jr. program, du Bois Center
- 6-9 p.m.: Climbing wall open house, Recreation Center
Tuesday, Jan. 16
- First day of spring term classes
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m.: ASNAU open house, University Union
Jan. 15-19: Free group exercise classes at the Recreation Center.
For information on NAU Welcome Weekend, contact the New Student Programs office, (928) 523-0632.