Grab a poster board and some art supplies to make a poster for the Northern Arizona University Showcase of Strategies for Student Success. The showcase features poster presentations that represent student success efforts and outcomes executed by faculty, staff and students.
Proposals are being accepted until the end of the day on March 27. The proposal needs to include a description of results and findings, the approach and the purpose of the initiative, project or program. All poster submissions with a clear focus on student success in the proposal will be accepted. To submit a proposal, fill out the submission form online.
Posters should exhibit student learning and development, success, needs and satisfaction. Topics for the showcase may include:
- Student experiences/ activities
- Engagement and involvement
- Sense of belonging
- Building community
- Teaching and learning
- Teaching and pedagogical techniques
- Course design, curriculum design and assessment
- Student development and support
- Co-curricular learning and development
- Support, needs and satisfaction
- Enrollment and progress
- Access and enrollment
- Persistence and degree completion
Presentations will be given from 3-5 p.m. April 9 at the High Country Conference Center. For questions contact Stephanie Winters at (928) 523-5892 or Stephanie.Winters@nau.edu.