April 4, 2019
The Service Professional Advisory Council is accepting nominations for outstanding service professionals who have contributed to the Northern Arizona University community for its Annual Leadership Award.
Nominees for the award must have made a contribution in at least two of the following:
- Creativity in leadership
- Going above and beyond the usual assignments
- Outstanding efforts on behalf of NAU
- Outcomes from leadership in projects, events, committees or other areas
- Being role model and mentor for others
- Demonstrated involvement with students and programs
- Demonstrated outstanding service to the NAU community
In the nomination form, include examples of how the nominee contributed in the list above. Nomination forms must be completed and sent to Trevor Luttinen at Trevor.Luttinen@nau.edu by April 12.
The winner will be announced during the SPAC Spring Mixer from 3-5:30 p.m. April 25 in the School of Hotel and Restaurant Management fireplace room.