NAU’s Employee Development Day is scheduled for Wednesday, May 25, in The W.A. Franke College of Business
NAU and Coconino Community College staff and faculty are invited to choose from more than 40 session topics at this year’s free event, with the theme “Learn, Teach, Give, Grow.”
There also will be a volunteer service fair and complimentary lunch for participants.
Marcia Warden, training coordinator for Human Resources, said employees can attend for some or all of the day’s events. “We get so much positive feedback each year about how this event lets people set their own schedule, meet up with colleagues they don’t always get to see and explore a variety of personal or professional interests in a relaxed, low-key environment,” she said.
A broad range of session topics include:
- Start, Stop, Continue, Change: Brainstorming a Better Way
- Play is Not a Four Letter Word
- Bouncing Back More Easily: Tools for Resiliency at Work and in Life
- Commute À La Carte
- A Little Writing Goes a Long Way
- Campus Civility and the Arizona Immigration Debate
- Student Learning Outside the Classroom
For more details and to register, visit www.nau.edu/YourDay. Registration will be open until May 6.