The President’s Achievement Award is recognizing ten employees for dedication to both their professional roles and active support to NAU’s mission, values and goals. These individuals promote strong positive interpersonal relationships and work to create a sense of true community in the workplace.
The award is the highest staff recognition by the university. Recipients were nominated by peers or supervisors and awarded with $2,000 and recognition from President Rita Cheng.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- Kerry Bennett, communications manager, University Marketing
- Carol Bolden, senior business analyst, Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Hilda Chairez, coordinator, Facility Services
- Brad Miner, business intelligence and operations manager, Comptroller’s Office
- Kegan Remington, IT support manager, Information Technology Services
- Sandi Smith, medical director, Campus Health Services
- Stephanie Smith, associate vice president, Alumni Engagement
- Boshi Wang, senior academic adviser, University Advising
- Holly Wheeler, assistant director of education abroad, Center for International Education
- Arianne Yago, communications analyst, Information Technology Services