Eight Northern Arizona University employees were recognized for their dedication to both their professional roles and the overall mission, goals and values of NAU as recipients of the President’s Achievement Award.
Considered the highest staff recognition by the university, the President’s Achievement Award recognizes those in the NAU community who help promote a positive workplace and exceed in their positions. Recipients were nominated by either peers or supervisors and awarded with $1,000 and recognition from President Rita Cheng.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- Shannon Bailey, insurance & collections specialist, Campus Health Services
- Christy Nations, administrative assistant, ONAI – Institute for Tribal Professionals
- Joseph Harting, associate director, Campus Services and Activities
- Precilla Cox, academic advisor, Gateway Student Success Center
- Maria DeCabooter, social media manager, NAU Communications
- Melissa Armstrong, associate director, Center for International Education
- Cheryl Miller, manager, Centennial Forest, School of Forestry
- Matt Kaplinski, senior research associate, School of Earth and Sustainability