As the start of the academic year draws near, Parking Services is offering several reminders for faculty and staff members on the Flagstaff campus.
- New parking permits for the coming academic year went into effect this week, and employees can still purchase their permits online. Benefit-eligible faculty and staff can sign up for payroll deduction to have the price deducted over five or ten pay periods or the academic year. Employees purchasing a semester permit may select to pay over five pay periods.The option to pay for parking permits via payroll deduction spread over the academic year ends Aug. 26.
- Flexible parking ends this week with lot-specific parking restrictions going back in to effect Monday, Aug. 22.
- A new employee parking lot will open north of the Health and Learning Center on Aug. 29. Parking lots 24 and 26 were eliminated for the new Mountain Link transit spine.
- Employees can pick up a free ecoPASS that provides unlimited access to all Flagstaff Mountain Line transit routes.
- Mountain Link bus service, which connects campus to downtown Flagstaff and Woodlands Village Blvd., begins Monday, Aug. 29, via the transit spine. Service is free to individuals with an NAU ID.
For information, contact Parking Services at (928) 523-6623 or via email at email@example.com.