Benefits Open Enrollment, NAU employees’ annual opportunity to make changes to their benefit choices, continues through 11 p.m. Sept. 5.
NAU’s annual Benefits EXPO, which can help explain employee benefit options, is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Aug. 28 in du Bois Center Ballroom.
Participants will find:
- all NAU and state of Arizona insurance vendors
- benefits enrollment assistance (computers will be available)
- Arizona State Retirement System representatives
- optional retirement vendors (AIG VALIC, Fidelity and TIAA-CREF)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health screenings for cholesterol, blood pressure and glucose
- Arizona Department of Administration representatives
If you don’t want to make any changes and you are not in any of the following discontinued plans (Metlife, EDS, Assurant, or Shaller Anderson), you don’t need to take any action. Your current benefits will be continued.
Changes made to benefits will be effective Oct.1.