Northern Arizona University’s Human Resources department is offering a Financial Deep Dive Training (DGT02) to help NAU employees increase their skills and knowledge of finances.
The session will provide thorough instruction in the areas of monitoring financial statements, completing monthly reviews and reconciliations of revenues and expenses, transferring expenses, budgeting and processing non-travel reimbursements. Related policies and procedures will also be covered.
Attendees can expect to leave the session with an understanding of:
- Related policies and procedures
- Financial statement monitoring
- Expense management including monthly review and reconciliation processes
- Inter-departmental transfers and payroll transfers
- Non-travel reimbursement processes and reconciliation
The session will take place 8:30-10:30 a.m. April 5, May 3 and May 21, and 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 16 in the ITS Computer Lab.
To register for the course, visit the Human Resources website.