You are invited to attend an open house session to view and provide feedback on the draft of the Campus Master Plan for NAU. We are excited to share this important milestone in shaping the future of our university campus and would greatly appreciate your valuable insights.
- When: 6-8 p.m. on July 26 (drop in at any time)
- Where: Murdoch Center, 203 E Brannen Ave., Flagstaff
At the event, you will have the chance to:
- Review the draft of the Campus Master Plan and its key components, ranging from building, open space and circulation plans to alignment with sustainability goals.
- Engage in discussions with project representatives.
- Provide feedback and ask questions about the proposed plan.
Your participation and perspective will contribute to the refinement of the plan before its finalization.
Visit our project website online at: https://nau-masterplan.webflow.io/