On April 13, the Lumberjack family is invited to show their support for the university they love and the programs they are passionate about. This year marks the fourth annual NAU Giving Day, a 24-hour online fundraising event and a chance to spread Axe of Kindness. It is your opportunity to turn one day of giving into 365 days of impact. Dollars raised on Giving Day directly fund NAU projects, programs, scholarships and so much more! Your Axe of Kindness impact every aspect of the NAU experience.
Here is how you can support Lumberjacks.
Make a gift. Big or small, all gifts matter.
- With more than 1,700 funds to choose from, take the NAU Giving Day quiz to find the perfect way to channel your passion into boundless impact for NAU students and beyond.
Show your pride.
Wear your True Blue and Gold.
- Be one of the first 1,000 gifts of $60 or more and score stylish, limited-edition NAU socks—a hot commodity every year.
- For a blue and gold boost, stop by any one of the Giving Day booths across the Flagstaff campus or at NAU statewide sites North Valley, Phoenix Biomedical Center, Tucson or Yuma.
Tell others your NAU story on social media using #NAUGivingDay, or become an NAU Giving Day Ambassador and help NAU kick axe and spread the word. Inspire your Lumberjack network to give back on April 13. With social media graphics, sample posts and Zoom backgrounds, the #NAUGivingDay Toolkits have everything you need.
- NAU’s Student Philanthropy Council invites all NAU students to the Blood Drive April 14-15.
- With a multitude of ways to get involved, including more than 50 matches and challenges, you can double or even triple the impact of your Axe of Kindness on April 13.
- For all things Giving Day, visit the NAU Giving Day website, and let’s have another Kick Axe day, because…We are Lumberjacks!