Six Northern Arizona University employees have been selected for the 2006 President’s Achievement Award.
The winners are:
- Ed Cahall, library specialist, Cline Library
- Glenn Hansen, program coordinator, senior, Honors Program
- Roberta Kelly, associate director, NAU-Yuma
- Kim Knowles, coordinator, School of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Yolie Marquez, office supervisor, New Student Programs
- Sharon S. Doctor, program coordinator, senior, Native American Student Services
Classified staff and service professionals are eligible to be nominated by peers or supervisors.
The winners, chosen by the previous year’s winners, were selected on three criteria:
- promoting… Read more