President’s Achievement Awards, a special designation that recognizes the exceptional work of classified staff and service professionals. Winners are nominated by their peers for their strong relationships, how they work with others to create a sense of community in the workplace and how they actively support and advance NAU’s mission. At a ceremony Tuesday, six staff members were honored with the award.
- Nicole Christian, Human Resources business partner
- Katherine Look, program manager, Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Suzie Martinez, manager, grant and project support, Center for Health Equity Research
- McKenzie McLoughlin, client services manager, University Marketing
- Tommy Newsom, assistant director or campus operations, Campus Living
- Jaime Smith, director, Financial Administration