On March 29, the Lumberjack family is invited to show their support for the university they love and the programs about which they are passionate. This year marks the fifth annual NAU Giving Day, a 24-hour online fundraising event and a chance to spread Axe of Kindness and your love of the blue and gold. It is your opportunity to turn one day of giving into 365 days of impact. Dollars raised on Giving Day directly fund NAU projects, programs, scholarships and so much more! Your Axe of Kindness impact every aspect of the NAU experience.
Here is how you can support Lumberjacks.
Make a gift. Big or small, all gifts help our current and future Lumberjacks.
Show your pride.
Wear your True Blue and Gold.
- Be one of the first 1,000 gifts of $60 or more and score stylish, limited-edition NAU socks—a hot commodity every year.
- For a blue and gold boost, stop by any one of the Giving Day booths across the Flagstaff campus or at an NAU statewide site, including North Valley, Phoenix Biomedical Center, Tucson or Yuma.
Tell others your NAU story on social media using #NAUGivingDay or become an NAU Giving Day Ambassador and help NAU kick axe and spread the word. Inspire your Lumberjack network to give back on March 29. With social media graphics, sample posts and Zoom backgrounds, the #NAUGivingDay Toolkits have everything you need.
- NAU’s Office of Leadership & Engagement is hosting the 3rd Student Organization Service Day from 3-5 p.m. March 29. Meet at the west lawn of the University Union to check in and form groups. Learn more and sign up online.
- With a multitude of ways to get involved, including almost 30 challenges, you can double or even triple the impact of your Axe of Kindness on March 29.
- For all things Giving Day, visit the NAU Giving Day website, and let’s have another Kick Axe day, because…We are Lumberjacks!