The President’s Achievement Award is recognizing seven employees for dedication to both their professional roles and active support to NAU’s mission, values and goals. These individuals work to create a sense of true community in the workplace.
This distinction is the highest staff recognition by the university. Recipients were nominated by peers or supervisors and given a cash award and recognition from President Cruz Rivera.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- José R. Díaz Aquino, senior coordinator of internships, Career Development
- Carly Banks, communications manager, NAU Communications
- Dawn Birdsell, senior research scientist, Pathogen and Microbiome Institute
- Marcelle Coder, assistant director, Center for Health Equity Research
- Rebecca Malone-Little Owl, advising manager, University Advising-Gateway First Year Advising
- Jacob Matthews, assistant director of Residence Life, Housing and Residence
- Maria Saurer, assistant manager, Purchasing