Horizons magazine is returning after several-year hiatus, including a stint as a calendar.
The 2007 edition of Horizons highlights several of NAU’s research achievements and other accomplishments. Articles include:
- Paul Keim’s genetic research
- the aftermath of Cathy Small’s one-year life as a student
- Tom Whitham and his team’s work on genetic influences on ecosystems
- a music professor’s new book on Broadway legends Kander and Ebb
- two professors’ healing journey to the Vietnam War Memorial
The magazine is at the printer now and will be sent to every NAU employee as well as legislators, business leaders, peer institutions and others when it is delivered after Thanksgiving.