March 28, 2019
Northern Arizona University and One AZ Credit Union are giving Lumberjacks another outlet to show their blue and gold pride–an NAU affinity credit card.
The card, which was launched by President Rita Cheng at Wednesday’s Local Lumberjacks Happy Hour in Flagstaff, allows affiliates to give back to NAU with every use of the card. One percent of purchases made will be donated to the NAU Foundation.
Features and benefits of the credit card include:
- $2,500 minimum limit
- Zero percent APR for the first six months
- The reward choice of cash back, travel, gift cards, merchandise or charity donations
- Double reward points for balance transfers for the first 90 days
- 5,000 points after the first monetary transaction
- Cash advances at ATMs
- Extended warranties on purchases
- Online account access
- Travel accident insurance
- Auto rental insurance
- Roadside dispatch program
For questions, more information or to apply for the credit card, visit the One AZ Credit Union website.