NAU ITS is providing technological support amidst COVID-19. Below are a list of enhanced resources that are available to members of the Lumberjack community:
1. All NAU students, faculty and staff can use their NAU credentials to access a fully-licensed Zoom account.
- Go to nau.edu/zoom
- Enter your NAU credentials
- Click “Join”
- For more information on Video Conferencing at NAU, refer to the Video Conferencing Page.
2. A drive-up Wi-Fi service is available in parking lot 16 (see parking map to locate lot P16) for those who would like to self-isolate.
- The service is located on the east side of the parking lot along the west edge of the University Union Fieldhouse.
3. A new, higher capacity VPN is now available.
- To download Cisco AnyConnect, view the Remote Services at NAU page online.
ITS is also partnering with the Teaching & Learning Center and NAU Online and launching a COVID-19 preparation site to help faculty add basic content and activities to Blackboard Learn along with recommendations for communication with students. They also have scheduled daily drop-in sessions available face-to-face and online to help faculty with Blackboard and Collaborate. A full schedule of available workshops can be found online. Please contact ITS Support should you need assistance with Blackboard Learn, Collaborate or other technologies.
Resources for remote and online teaching are available on the Faculty Professional Development webpage.
If you have any questions or concerns call our ITS Service Desk at (928) 523-3335.