NAU’s Strategic Planning and Budget Council invites faculty, staff and students to voice their opinions and provide suggestions about the university’s strategic plan.
The council is preparing a 2010 revision of NAU’s 2007 strategic plan. Several committees, task forces and other groups have weighed in on the draft plan, and individual viewpoints are being sought to complete the revision process.
Sessions for input include:
- Group roundtable discussions: Feb. 24, du Bois ballroom
9 – 10:30 a.m. or 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- One-on-one discussions: Feb. 24, du Bois ballroom
3 – 4 p.m.
The campus community also can provide feedback online:
- Submit online comments on individual goals; form available through Feb. 22
- Share comments at NAU: Get Involved Blog
- NAU’s Strategic Planning Facebook page
The university-level strategic plan provides a map for divisional planning. Some of the statements may seem vague, but the plan is intended to be more directional than prescriptive. This allows the divisions and the units within the divisions to identify the most appropriate strategies that contribute to the university goals.
To set up college-, department-, or unit-specific discussions, contact Eva.Putzova@nau.edu.