Six Northern Arizona University employees have been selected for the 2006 President’s Achievement Award.
The winners are:
- Ed Cahall, library specialist, Cline Library
- Glenn Hansen, program coordinator, senior, Honors Program
- Roberta Kelly, associate director, NAU-Yuma
- Kim Knowles, coordinator, School of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Yolie Marquez, office supervisor, New Student Programs
- Sharon S. Doctor, program coordinator, senior, Native American Student Services
Classified staff and service professionals are eligible to be nominated by peers or supervisors.
The winners, chosen by the previous year’s winners, were selected on three criteria:
- promoting strong positive interpersonal relations and creating a sense of true community through their presence and manner of job performance
- having complete job mastery and performance that far exceeds NAU expectations and being effective at meeting goals and objectives
- demonstrating active support and loyalty to NAU, its goals, objectives and values.
The recipients each will receive a $1,000 award and were honored at a luncheon May 4.