The Office of the Vice President for Research invites the NAU community to the 2010 Research Open House from 2-5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 15, at the atrium in the Applied Research and Development building.
The open house will feature an undergraduate salon where students can learn about the resources available to them from the research division, along with refreshments and raffle prizes.
The 2010 Research and Creativity Awards also will be presented to winners of the
- Most Promising New Scholar
- Most Promising Graduate Student Researcher
- Most Effective Research Mentor
- Most Significant Scholarly Work
- Most Significant Artistic/Creative Work