NAU employees are invited to register for the 2016 Employee Development Day. A variety of professional development workshops will be offered from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 1. Sessions will be held in the W.A. Franke College of Business and the Rolle Activity Center.
The free event, “Pathway to Excellence: Develop U,” is offering 35 different session topics in the morning that will repeat in the afternoon. In addition to the workshops offered, participants are invited to network during the service fair featuring local organizations and various NAU departments. Participants are encouraged to take advantage of several dining options on campus or pack a lunch while Hits 106 provides musical entertainment during the scheduled break.
Employee Development Day includes a broad range of session topics including:
- Start with the Why
- The Art of Networking
- Creating Content for All at NAU: Making Your Material Accessible
- Excellence through Acceptance from the Inside Out
- First-Gen Professional Development
- HealthyU Walk
- Tips and Tricks for Managing Student Employees
- True Colors: Discovering Your True Identity
- Zentangle: A Mindful Meditative Drawing Technique
Register online by Friday, May 27.