Don’t wait for a paper copy of your 2008 W-2. Instead, sign up to receive it electronically at getmytaxform.com/NAU/.
The last day to sign up is Jan. 9.
If you received your 2007 W-2 electronically, you do not need to re-register for your 2008 W-2 to be sent electronically. Your registration will remain in effect as long as you are employed with NAU.
Employees who receive their W-2’s electronically can:
- have their W-2 available online about a week sooner than mailed copies
- download the W-2 to a personal computer for access anytime
- print multiple copies as needed (for taxes, financial aid filing, loan applications, etc.)
- access their W-2 online all the way through Oct. 15
- import the W-2 into tax preparation software
- remove the risk of having their Social Security number on a paper copy in the mail
- help the university be a little more green
To register, log on to getmytaxform.com/NAU/. Choose the option “create an account” and follow the steps provided.
Use the same address to delete or modify this registration or if you do not remember your user ID or password.
For details visit hr.nau.edu/m/content/view/802/553.