Seven Northern Arizona University employees are being recognized for their dedication to both their professional roles and the overall mission, goals and values of NAU as recipients of the President’s Achievement Award.
Considered the highest staff recognition by the university, the President’s Achievement Award recognizes those in the NAU community who excel in their positions and help promote a positive workplace. Recipients were nominated by either peers or supervisors and awarded with $2,000 and recognition from President Rita Cheng.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- Cindy Chilcoat, director of Human Resources Programs, Human Resources
- Paula Logie, administrative associate, Office of the Registrar
- Sharon Lovich, senior program coordinator, University Advising–SHRM/Franke
- Beverley Rodriguez, supervisor, Postal Services
- Lori Rubino-Hare, professional development coordinator, Center for Science, Teaching and Learning
- Gregg Schneider, coordinator at Academic Outreach and Student Success, Academic Success Centers
- Cynthia Summers, senior library specialist, Cline Library Special Collections and Archives