Parking on campus
Due to the current state of environmental affairs and Northern Arizona University’s transition to an online format, University Transit Services (UTS) has moved to “relaxed zones” for its parking regulations, effective immediately through Aug. 21.
NAU permit holders should follow the UTS’s policies for summer, spring and winter break, which allow the following parking areas for each permit:
- Commuter permits may park in any commuter lot, north or south.
- Resident permits may park in any resident or commuter lots.
- Employee permits may park in any employee, resident or commuter lots.
- Parking garage permits may park in any employee, resident or commuter lot, except SkyView residents.
- SkyView permits may only park in the SkyView Garage.
The AXELite bus will be running from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 6 p.m Friday for the rest of the semester.
Buses are being cleaned and sanitized throughout the day using Neutro Quat, an EPA certified disinfectant. This includes mopping the floors with disinfectant and wiping down all hard surfaces with anti-viral spray, including handrails, hand straps and other frequently touched surfaces.
Mountain Line bus and paratransit services will operate fare-free on their weekend schedule seven days a week March 21–April 1. More information can be found on Mountain Line’s website.