NAU faculty and staff are invited to a Feb. 6 employee development conference that will explore sustainability issues on a more individual level.
“Sustaining Ourselves, Our Work, Our World” will feature a variety of personal and professional development sessions planned around three key themes:
- managing one’s internal resources of health and strength
- finding ways to work more efficiently
- living in the local and global communities
Session topics include Personal Sustainability, Generation ‘Me, Myself, and I,’ Protecting Your Personal Identity, A Look at Sharepoint 2007, Eating to Sustain Wellness, Interviewing for Success, Tips for Green Living and many others on technology, wellness, job skills, financial planning and more.
The free event will be presented in the morning and repeated in the afternoon.
- Morning Block: 7:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Block: 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Both sessions include lunch, which will feature a sustainability fair with various university and community organizations sharing information and services related to sustainability.