NAU faculty and staff are invited to participate in testing the two tools—Blackboard Learn and Moodle—being considered as possible replacements for Blackboard Vista, NAU’s current learning management system.
For two weeks beginning Monday, Sept. 13, the e-Learning Center has set up a comparison of tasks that faculty commonly use in their courses, and users can try these tasks step-by-step in both Blackboard Learn and Moodle. A survey follows to gather feedback that will be forwarded to the Provost’s Academic Computing Advisory Committee, the group that will select NAU’s new system.
You can participate in the testing as follows:
- In person at two campus locations (more info and registration)
- e-Learning Center (Gammage, building 1, room 314)
- South Learning Resource Center (building 61)
- Online via Elluminate, NAU’s web conferencing tool (more info and registration)
- Online at your own pace (more info and registration)
Enroll today and have a say in NAU’s selection of a new learning management system.
Questions can be directed to the e-Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (928) 523-5554 or toll-free at (866) 802-5256.