The Gateway Center will host a web seminar for effective web content from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Aug. 10 in the Gateway Center classroom, building 43.
The seminar is designed to help people write content that is effective in engaging web page readers. It is not a design course relating to Liquid Matrix or NAU’s marketing campaign.
The following topics will be discussed:
- engaging readers
- using your web site’s activity reports to gauge effectiveness
- direct marketing copywriting principles
- practical tips for reforming your web pages
- examples of web sites that feature good writing
- using web writing practices to increase the success of e-mail communications
- writing tips to increase your visibility for search engines
For information, contact Chris Kirsop at (928) 523-6914.