Jan. 16, 2019
Traveling is made more affordable with Northern Arizona University’s Passport Day on Jan. 31 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Blome building.
The $35 processing fee will be waived for current NAU students, faculty and staff. The fee will not be waived for family members or the general public.
What to bring?
- Your NAU ID as proof of current NAU affiliation
- A check or money order made out to the U.S Department of State. It is $110 for six-week service or $185.89 for two- to three-week servicing
- Original birth certificate or previous passport
- Driver’s license or state issued ID
- Legal documentation of any name changes
- A completed application online or paper copies will be available
- Photos will be available for $10 and can be paid by check, credit card, exact cash or changed to your LOUIE account
For questions or more information, visit The Center for International Education website or call (928) 523-2409.